- Caverta 50mg
- Sildenafil Citrate
- Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd
- Caverta 50mg contains Sildenafil, which belongs to a group of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It is used to treat adult men with erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence. This happens when men are unable to obtain or maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Erectile dysfunction (ED) refers to a male’s inability to obtain and maintain an erect penis that is firm enough to allow sexual intercourse. The effect of this medicine is to help relax the blood vessels in the penis, allowing blood to flow into the penis when you are sexually excited.
- Caverta 50mg tablets work by relaxing the smooth muscles in the corpus cavernosum, resulting in increased blood inflow. Therefore, it enhances erectile function. It also relaxes lung muscles and lowers blood pressure.
- Take this medicine according to the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor. Swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Caverta 50 Tablet can be taken with or without meals, but it is best to take it at a fixed time.
- Upset stomach
- Abnormal vision andblurred vision
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- If you are allergic to sildenafil, do not take Caverta 50 mg tablet. If you suffer from kidney disease, heart disease, liver disease, please consult your doctor before using Caverta 50 mg tablets. Do not drink alcohol while taking Caverta 50 mg tablets. This may increase the risk of fainting. To avoid adverse reactions, if you are already taking other medicines, please consult your doctor.
- This medicine is used when needed, so there is less chance of missed doses.
- If you overdose, seek emergency medical treatment or contact a doctor.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after expiration
- Store at room temperature (15-25C).