- Cenforce 120mg
- Sildenafil Citrate
- Centurion Lab
- The cenforce 120mg tablet can be used to treat erectile dysfunction. It improves blood flow and is also useful in treating sexual disorders. In hypertension cases, a doctor may prescribe cenforce 120mg tablets.
- Cenforce 120 mg tablet belongs to the PDE-5 inhibitors. Cenforce 120 tablet is recommended for those suffering from erectile dysfunction. Orally, Cenforce 120 mg tablet should be taken within 15-30 minutes of the tablet working. It contains sildenafil citrate chemical that is used to increase blood flow into the body.
- This drug is a regular tablet and should be taken orally with plain water. Cenforce 120 mg tablets should only be taken one at a day. The medicine should be taken within one hour of the planned intercourse. In most cases, it assists impotent men in achieving erections in as little as 30 minutes. It is best to not take more than the recommended dose.
- Nasal congestion
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stroke or heart attack
- Loss of vision
- Hearing loss
- Hypotension: This medicine may cause a slight and temporary drop in blood pressure. If you take medication to lower high blood pressure, be careful. Before you start treatment with any medicine, it is important to inform your doctor about all of your medications, including herbal and supplementation.
- Other medications: Patients who are taking nitroglycerine or riociguat should not use this medicine. Due to the higher risk of serious side effects, Patients taking medicines for high blood pressure, heart disease, or other conditions should use this medicine with caution. Before you start treatment with this medicine, it is important to report all of your medications, including herbal and supplement medicines.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you think of. It can be skipped if it is nearly time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to shape like Pulmonary Hypertension where the shot regimen is fixed.
- If you suspect that you have taken an overdose, contact your doctor immediately. Depending on the severity and nature of your symptoms, you may need immediate medical attention. Injection: This medicine is administered in a hospital setting by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Do not store above 30C. Keep container tightly closed in order to keep safe from moisture. Pills should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.