- Cenforce 200mg
- Sildenafil Citrate
- Centurion Lab
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- The working mechanism of cenforce 200 mg is easy. Sildenafil 200mg tablets become active when the patient is sexually stimulated, they become active. Within 30 minutes of Cenforce intake, nitric oxide is released into the body. It prevents cGMP from being broken down by interfering with its production cycle. This improves the men’s exercise capacity during sex.
- It reduces the stress in the spongy muscles and pelvic organs. It not only relieves this stress but also lowers the blood pressure in the lungs. By unclogging the blood vessels, the entire blood flow is directed to the male genitals. To ensure adequate blood flow, the blood vessels contract faster than normal to provide blood flow for the p*nis.
- Cenforce 200mg should not be taken prior to half an hour of sexual activity with the female partner. You should take it orally with water. Do not crush, break, or chew the tablets. Cenforce 200 medicine helps ED patients to erection within 30 minutes. The effects usually last approximately 4-5 hours. This gives you a long and hard time to spend quality time with your female partner. Keep this medicine in a dry and cool place below 30°C.
- Sensitivity to light
- Vision disturbances
- Hearing loss
- Urinary tract infections
- Muscle aches
- Sleep disturbances
- If you are allergic to Cenforce 200, do not take it.
- You should not take more than one tablet within 24 hours.
- Cenforce 200 can be taken with alcohol. Alcohol can lead to more side effects.
- This medication should not be used to drive or operate heavy machinery.
- This drug should not be used by anyone younger than 18 years of age.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you think of. It can be skipped if it is nearly time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to shape like Pulmonary Hypertension where the shot regimen is fixed.
- An overdose caused by this drug can give rise to many side effects and that is why you should go and see a doctor as soon as you face any of these side effects.
- Do not store above 30C. Keep container tightly closed in order to keep safe from moisture. Pills should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.