- Cenforce 50mg
- Sildenafil Citrate
- Centurion Lab
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Cenforce 50mg is a PDE-5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) enzyme inhibitor. Cenforce stops the activity of enzymes, relaxes the muscles of the blood vessels of the penis, thereby increasing blood flow. When combined with physical or psychological stimulation, Cenforce can help men achieve and maintain an erection.
- As mentioned above, Cenforce 50 is an oral medication for erectile dysfunction, so it is taken with a glass of water. Patients should not crush, break or chew the tablets before making them into chewable tablets. Only one capsule of cenforce should be taken within 24 hours, and an overdose should be avoided under any circumstances. Patients can take this ED medication before or after eating, but at least 30 minutes before planned sex. Cenforce needs at least 30 to 40 minutes to activate in the body, and this effect lasts for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Use of Cenforce 50mg is not permitted in the case of any type of heart disease or renal impairment
- After taking this drug, driving a vehicle is strictly forbidden.
- You should not ingest nitrates with this medication. This can cause serious lowering of your circulation.
- You should not take this if you have an unusual history of painful or delayed erections.
- Sildenafil is a drug that can cause you to become allergic.
- If you have any type of cardiovascular problem, this medication should be avoided.
- You should stop eating grapefruit.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you think of. It can be skipped if it is nearly time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to shape like Pulmonary Hypertension where the shot regimen is fixed.
- If you suspect that you have taken an overdose, contact your doctor immediately. Depending on the severity and nature of your symptoms, you may need immediate medical attention. Injection: This medicine is administered in a hospital setting by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Do not store above 30C. Keep container tightly closed in order to keep safe from moisture. pills should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.