- Fildena 120
- Sildenafil Citrate
- Fortune Healthcare Pvt Ltd
- Fildena 120 belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. It treats erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during physical stimulation.
- This increased blood flow can cause erections. Sildenafil treats PAH by reducing blood vessels in the lungs to make blood flow easier. If you are taking fildena strong 120 red pills to treat erectile dysfunction, you should know that it cannot cure erectile dysfunction or increase libido.
- Fildena 120 mg PDE-5 tablet inhibits cGMP enzyme, reduces the level in the blood vessels, that is, increases the level of inflow into the blood vessels, leading to the resistance to erectile dysfunction and promoting sexual activity again.
- Fildena 120 should be taken according to the doctor’s prescription. The doctor will usually help the dosage according to the patient’s request. It is an oral medicine that is taken with water and can be taken with or without meals. A person should not take more than one pill per day and should avoid taking it after a full meal.
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning in arms and legs, numbness, tingling.
- Men with angina or similar diseases should not take the 120 mg sildenafil citrate combination because sexual activity can cause angina.
- Sildenafil Citrate 120 mg can enhance the antihypertensive effect of alpha-blockers and antihypertensive drugs.
- Drinking alcohol while using ED medications is unsafe.
- Men who overdose Fildena’s powerful 120 mg tablets will experience symptoms such as prolonged erection time.
- While taking this ED drug, you may develop a disease related to sudden blindness called NA (Non-Arterial Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy).
- The PDE5 enzyme component is present in the platelets that consume this sildenafil citrate, which is composed of bleeding disorders or active peptic ulcers.
- If you miss a dose of tablets, take it as soon as possible. However, if your next dose is approaching, skip the missed dose and return to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- If you overdose, seek emergency medical treatment or contact a specialist or doctor.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after expiration
- Store at room temperature (15-25C).