- Fildena 25
- Sildenafil Citrate
- Fortune Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Fildena 25 mg contains Sildenafil Citrate, the same active ingredient as Viagra, and is manufactured in India by Fortune Health Care.As a result, Fildena 25 mg is as well-known as Viagra generic.
Fildena 25 mg Sildenafil Citrate in Fildena helps men recover from erectile dysfunction caused by psychological and physical concerns by improving the performance and productivity of the male reproductive organ.
It’s a PDE-5 inhibitor that helps to keep blood flowing smoothly by relaxing blood arteries. It prevents PDE5 inhibitors from entering the male genital erectile tissues. As a result, it allows the blood vessels to expand and maintain adequate blood supply to the penis during physical intercourse. As a result, you’ll be able to stay out longer and enjoy your time with your spouse. It aids in the enhancement of sexual excitement and the re-establishment of lost confidence.
- Take this medicine regularly orally with plain water.
- Do not chew, crush, or break.
- Fildena can be taken with or without food, but it is recommended to take it at a specific time.
- Bloody nose
- Changes in vision
- If a man has had a myocardial infarction, stroke, or life-threatening arrhythmia in the past 6 months, he should avoid the risk of taking ED drugs.
- If you suffer from resting hypotension (BP <90/50 mmHg) or high blood pressure (BP >170/110 mmHg), you can avoid taking Fildena 25 tablets.
- Men with impotence who are also taking medication for heart failure or coronary artery disease may cause unstable angina pectoris.
- Since the market approved sildenafil citrate for the treatment of impotence, there have been few reports of persistent erections for more than 4 hours and priapism (painful erections lasting more than 6 hours).
- Men should consume this ineffective pill in moderation, because overdose of this drug may cause serious side effects and may require medical help.
- Avoid using multiple impotence treatment solutions, as the interaction of these components may prove to be dangerous.
- Fildena 25 is only safe for men over 18 years of age.
- If you miss a dose of tablets, take it as soon as possible. However, if your next dose is approaching, skip the missed dose and return to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Contact a specialist Immediate if an overdose is suspected. You may require quick wellbeing check consideration if the overdose is serious.
- You should store your Fildena25 mg tablets beneath 25°C in a cool dry spot. It is prescribed to shield the medication from dampness and store it in its unique bundling.